Your Secrets for Freedom
Sharing and Inspiration Call
It’s something that most everyone wants to have more of. The freedom to be who you are. The freedom to do what you choose. The freedom to speak openly. So how do you get more? Keep reading please.
Most of us want to be free to live our lives the way we choose. And if you’re on this page, then I would bet that you live in a politically “free” country, which means that you ostensibly have the freedom to do so.
But how free are you really? Maybe you’re physically free to come and go, to move around and live as you like. But how much freedom do you really have in your thoughts, words and actions? Consider the following:
- Do you really have full freedom to choose what you think? Or are you imprisoned in repetitive patterns of thought, judgment and belief based in negative experiences of the past?
- Are you really free to express yourself with your words and the ways in which you communicate? Or are you held captive by beliefs about having to be nice or good, or by fears of what others might think of you?
- Do you have the ability you’d really like to act and behave freely and authentically? Instead, maybe you find yourself going through your days on autopilot, or simply behaving in reaction to the words and actions of others or again, fearful of being judged by those around you?
What kind of freedom?
There are so many different levels to what it means to be “free.” I know that in our lives, relationships and societies, it’s useful, productive and even necessary to set boundaries and standards that give structure and safety by curbing absolute freedom to a degree.
But most of us are living with layer upon layer of non-useful, unnecessary and very counter-productive restrictions on our freedoms. And the greatest limitation comes from thought patterns and beliefs that are automatic and unconscious to us. Freedom starts within you – in your ability to escape the prison of past programming and limited thinking.
For the past several months, I’ve been hosting free, open to the public, twice-monthly calls as a platform to promote the concepts and practices of forgiveness. Called the Heroes of Forgiveness series, each call featured the story of someone who has forgiven in circumstances and for acts that many of us would deem to be unforgivable. The calls also provided a forum for participant to share personal experiences or ask questions about what forgiveness is, why one would want to forgive and even how to do so.
Freedom of the Mind and Heart
Now it’s time to expand that purpose. As I promised, the former Heroes of Forgiveness call series is changing. Right now I’m calling it Your Secrets for Freedom. The final title for the series is not yet set in stone (or even perhaps in font). But the focus will be on creating more freedom in your life. The concepts of emotional education and forgiveness be included, along with other ideas and techniques that result in giving you greater ability to achieve freedom of mind and heart.
- Freedom to express yourself more fully and authentically.
- Freedom from resentment, anger, blame, guilt and shame.
- Freedom from old patterns of limiting thought and belief.
- Freedom to choose how you think and what you feel!
- And so much more…
So come and join us to find out what it means to be truly free. Join us to share, explore and create more freedom for yourself – emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
The new format and focus begins now.
Tuesday, Oct. 7, 2014, 10:30 PM Eastern / 7:30 PM Pacific / 4:30 PM Hawaii
All you have to do is dial in:
626-677-3000, code 653725#
If you’re unable to attend live, I will record the call send out a link the following day. For a full listing of upcoming scheduled calls and additional information click here.
Come with an open mind, a willing heart and a desire to free your mind and heart so that you can live to your fullest.
Can’t wait to hear you there!
With love and enthusiasm,